[access-uk] Re: Zeppelin iPod dock

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 18:59:54 -0000

Richard, I too have the Zepelin dock and am constantly amazed at the sound
quality.  Can you tell me where you were quoted £80 for the repair and also
£199 for a part ex?  I have a slight problem with my dock in that the
connector has come free from the front bar.

Can I also though suggest that you look at one of the Arcam docking
stations.  I think they're a bit more money but a damn fine sound quality.

Steve