[access-uk] Zen Stone Plus - Info

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 15:45:16 +0100

All, just did some search on the new Stone and found a few internet pages about
it and thought some of you would be interested. It seems from what I red that
this 2GB Stone will be as easy to use as the 1GB edition and with the same
awesome size. It has some other added on features too. The ones that can be
usable from a VIP point of view, I think, are the FM radio and the voice
recorder. And to answer my earlier question today, it plays Audible format 2
and 3 but not 4. It would be good to hear from someone who has seen it
firsthand, but I personally wish I'd waited a little before buying my 1GB Stone
now as I reckon that this new one will be as user friendly. :)

Here're two of the pages that I found for more info

http://tinyurl.com/2e5fhl

http://tinyurl.com/2gyflj

Hope some of you would find this post useful.

Cheers,
Amro