[access-uk] Re: Zen Stone Navigation

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:15:51 +0100

I think he wants to hold skip down and once it gets to the end of track 1, it continues skipping through track 2.

Dj Paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>