[access-uk] Zen Stone

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:58:32 +0100

I've charged it and loaded a book. 389 mb in 8 minutes so not too bad considering I had a couple of other application running at the same time. Playback is astonishing considering the small size of the unit. Don't ask me for comparisons as I hear things totally differently from that of normal hearing people. Suffice to say it was very good indeed. Supposedly 10 hours playback on one charge which is by plugging into the USB. The instructions says to avoid hubs but I have a powered hub so no problems experienced. The instructions say there is a power adapter which is not supplied but I've not looked up the web site for details yet. I still can't get over the small size of this thing.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.