[access-uk] Re: ZENSTONE - IN THE EAR HEADPHONES

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <p.beasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:19:20 +0100

I don't know where you live, but roud here it would be extremely stupid to contemplate doing such a thing ----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 1:13 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: ZENSTONE - IN THE EAR HEADPHONES

Well I guess it's not ideal but I currently listen to my mp3 player and Trekker while using a cane; I don't have the music too loud though. I reckon it's ok if I concentrate.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sunil" <bosley20@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/07/07 13:25

Hi Sunil, I've done it a couple of times before I'd have to admit, still, I think that was silly of me and quite dangerous. Shan't be doing it again! :)

Cheers,
Amro
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/07/07 11:50

Surely for a totally blind person to wear headphones of any type while
walking in the street is extremely silly as far as I am concerned.