[access-uk] Re: Z stone help needed?

  • From: "Jack Goodfellow" <goodfellow1985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:24:48 +0100

thanks DJ.

Jack

On 6/14/07, Dj Paddy <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jack, CDEX will do this.

Under the convert menu you've got the option to extract a section of the CD.

Have a poke about in there and you'll see you can set it to go from file 1
to  the last file and it'll put it in one big file.

Dj paddy
Keeping in touch with me:

Twitter Username- dj_paddy

Twitter RSS-
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline/4871941.rss

BLOG RSS-
http://feeds.feedburner.com/irishgeek

Email/msn contact:  djpaddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skype:  djpaddy

My websites are mainly used for jumping off platforms, they are

http://www.djpaddy.co.uk

http://www.barry-toner.co.uk