[access-uk] Re: Youtube

  • From: "Barry toner" <djpaddy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:08:10 -0000

This isnt' half bad.

I think the main site is OK and can use it but this is much tidier. one thing though, Search Results. Is there a reason to why it only throws back about 5 or so results?

EG put in bill gates on this site then put the same words into the main Youtube site.
Dj Paddy
Running Windows 7 Beta

From: "John G" <
jglist@xxxxxxxxxxxx