[access-uk] You View

  • From: Richard King <rking689@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 10:24:47 +0000

I've read a review of the Youview box this morning and, whilst I think
that this is a fabulous concept and a step towards the future of TV,
it still does not appear to have text to speech accessibility? If it
did, I'd get 1 in an instant, but here's a thing...

If the Youview app is accessible via  IO S. then would it be
impossible to take complete control of your digibox from an app? or is
this just complete blue sky thinking?

Discuss...

Call me now. 0845...