[access-uk] Re: Yellow Pages Online query

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:21:29 -0000

Hi Steve

It's one of these quirks I can't fathom out at all.  I've added my favourites
list since the latest version of Internet Explorer.  It's completely baffling
that I can get the phone numbers if I go into the website from Internet
Explorer, but not if I go from my favourites list from the start menu.  How
strange is that?  Anyway, now I know how to get them, I don't worry about it,
but it's just one of these weird scenarios I would have liked to answer.
(smile.)

Thanks.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx