[access-uk] Re: Yahoo web site accessibility

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:27:19 -0000

To answer Jim's initial question, I do seem to remember BT contacting me to tell me I would have to use Yahoo every now and again but, to be honest, didn't take much notice as I log in to check my Spam folder once a week anyway.

This however is a pain in the neck but just thought it was me being thick.
Cheers
Debby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>