[access-uk] Re: Yahoo support

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 18:49:45 +0100

Margarita,
I telephoned Onetel again today but they denied that they could be responsible.
I then
sent quite a sharp message to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  No reply - not even an
automated one - but miraculously at about 5.30 this afternoon a flood of
messages from
yahoogoups came in.  This seemed promising, but now they have stopped again and
message I posted myself to one of the lists has not come into my in-box so far.

But perhaps things are moving! My experiences of Yahoo Support in the past have
not
been encouraging and I doubt whether Yahoo is the source of the problem anyway.

douglas

On 16 Aug 2004 at 18:13,  M Ingleton wrote:

> Hello I still cannot subscribe to yahoogroups lists so today I sent an email
> to yahoo suppot and recived a reply directing me to the revelent section of
> the web site to fill in feedback forms they will not sort out the problem by
> email
> Meanwhile I am not getting messages from the groups that I an on and still
> cannot subscribe to any new groups
> I am with onetel who have made changes and deny its ther new spam filters
> are any of you having similar problems
> if so how did you solvee them please
> Margarita
> ---