[access-uk] Re: Yahoo issue?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 12:11:38 +0100

Hi Billy, why don't you just set up a Googlemail account, and all your problems will be solved <smiles>. Hope that helps, and apologies for sounding like Mr. Nutt <lol>!

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>