[access-uk] Yahoo and bounced mail.

  • From: "jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:18:49 -0000

Hi,

I originally sent this list a message with a request for the Jaws moderators
e-mail address, but nothing came back. So if the moderator of that list
reads this list, I've been dropped off the Jaws list again and the Yahoo
reason is they have received bounced mail from me.  This happened when
Access-uk was on Yahoo as well. So until you drop yahoo and move jaws to
another server, I for one won't be reinstating my account with your Jaws
list.  If it happens to others, I hope they do the same and maybe, just
maybe you will make  the change over.

Jim.

** vacation ## d