[access-uk] Re: Yahoo again

  • From: "Douglas Harrison" <harrisondf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:22:47 +0100

Margarita,
I currently subscribe to two Yahoo groups - blindtech and dolphinusers - and
would
expect around 150 messages per day.  I have had nothing for almost 24 hours.
But I
have looked on the web site and there are many messages listed for Friday -
none of
which I had received.
Just wonder whether there is a problem with Onetel handling Yahoo traffic at
present.
But that would not explain why you had no luck with a Smartgroups list.  I am
receiving
them OK.

Incidentally I would suggest that when you next have sighted help you might
consider
going to http://groups.yahoo.com and registering.  You would then have a Yahoo
ID and
could manage your groups independently of e-mail.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison

** vacation ## d