[access-uk] Yahoo Question

  • From: " M Ingleton" <mingleton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bcab@Cs. Man. Ac. Uk" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:46:52 +0100

Hello
Do any of you know if it is now compulsry to be registered at yahoogroups as
the techinal support at onetel suggested I try and subscribe to a group
again before I tried anything else
I tried and had a reply which took quite a while to come through and it said
before I even opened the message yahoo this user do's not have a yahoo
account
So do's this mean we can no longer subscribe by email without having to sign
up to yahoo
Have any of you had a similar reply
I have submitted another form for there telephone help to sign up this the
second time
I am begining to think I am on some sort of blacklist but have no idea why
Margarita
---

** vacation ## d