[access-uk] Re: X-archive?

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:47:13 +0100

I haven't changed anything, I see messages come to me like that on
occasions.  Maybe depends on what way the wind is blowing, (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx
thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate
From: Christopher Hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 11:58:23 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] X-archive?

Hi all
Can I ask what's this x-archive is all about? They look like
verbose
message headers that somehow got into the body to me.  Just now I
have
seen a message from Mrs.  Brown with the words, "Hi Steve",
followed by
the verbose message headers.  It doesn't appear in all messages,
just the
odd one or two.  Curious mind wants to know.  Thanks!
--
Christopher Hallsworth
Student at the Hadley School for the Blind