[access-uk] Re: XP versus Vista

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:00:42 +0100

Hi Christopher,

I'd like to meet the person who wrote this.

DELL, the second largest computer manufacturer in the world,
have re-introduced XP systems after doing a customer survey.

Misco, a moderately large supplier, have brought many XP
systems back into their recent direct mail catalogues.
Indeed we have just purchased a Fujitsu laptop from them
with XP on it.

wStore, a French owned wholesaler, have also increased their
XP range.

At this point in time, there is little or no shortage of XP
systems, even if your local PC shop claims otherwise.

George W F Bell, Managing Director
Techno-Vision Systems Ltd
76 Bunting Road Ind. Est.
NORTHAMPTON, NN2 6EE