[access-uk] Re: XP Setup Question

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:12:40 -0000

Hi,

Do not use Fdisk to do this - it cannot do the NTFS stuff - there should be no
problem with the XP cd - I have used it many times to set up initial partitions
- and have had no problems.

There is always a bit at the end of the drive which it says it can't format -
this usually shows up as 0mb but is there just to show you you have partitioned
the disk.

Andrew.