[access-uk] Re: XP OCR?

  • From: Christopher Maule-Oatway <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:07:19 +0100

Hello,

There is free OCR software called Toppocr, which you can find at
www.topocr.com

I haven't really got to grips with this software, so cannot tell you how good it is at doing its job.

I hope that you can get it to do what you want.

Cheers,

Christopher

At 21:32 29/06/2009 +0100, you wrote:
OK. Thank you all for the feedback. Still though, if anyone knows of a free OCR app I'd be grateful to learn of it. I hate to buy a program to do this only one job I have in hand...

Thanks again for the replies so far.

Amro
14:43:00