[access-uk] Re: XP, K1000 and Scanner

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:16:33 +0100

You will need to upgrade the software.

George.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christopher
Maule-Oatway
Sent: 18 October 2004 18:51
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] XP, K1000 and Scanner

Hello,
I am thinking of upgrading from Windows 98 Second Edition to
Windows XP.  At the moment I am running Kurzweil 1000
version 4.5 and an HP Scanjet, version 5, I think, which I
bought at the end of 1997.  Will these work with XP, or will
I need to upgrade the K1000 software and software to run the
scanner?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a
message, to

=0AThis Message has been scanned for viruses by McAfee Groupshield.