[access-uk] XP Home SP2

  • From: "Graham Smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:16:51 +0100

Hi

Been following this thread with interest.

I am running standard XP with Norton anti virus 2004 and Norton Firewall
2003, the latter expired two weeks ago, but is still enabled but not up to
date.

Windows automatic update is running and I have been receiving updates.  I
have had no mention of the SP2 update though.  I am really happy with the
way my pC is performing at the moment and am a little worried what might
happen if Sp2 comes in and upsets everything.  Although I am happy at the
moment I would also like to keep my Pc up to date as far as possible.
Should I get the option to update to Sp2 would you advise going for it or
waiting a while until things are sorted out.  Seems to me that some people
are having no problems and yet others are.

I am running jaws 5.0844.

Appreciate your advice.

Graham

** vacation ## d