[access-uk] Wrong Time on computer and Synchronising Diary in Outlook

  • From: "Theresa Hodge" <theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:30:34 -0000

Hi All
Having recently had a new hard drive put in my computer, I installed the
software for my Nokia 6630 mobile phone.  Having then synchronised my diary on
my mobile phone with Microsoft Outlook, I suddenly discovered that the time was
wrong on my computer.  I can't remember what time zone it was set to, but I
altered it to the UK time zone and subsequently discovered that all my diary
entries were eight hours later than they should have been!!

So - what I now have is my diary on my mobile phone and Microsoft Outlook both
wrong.  Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can rectify this?  Could I
switch my computer temporarily to a time zone that's eight hours behind and
synchronise my phone with my computer again?

Help!!

Theresa Hodge
theresa.hodge@xxxxxxxxx