[access-uk] Re: WordPerfect5

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:18:42 +0100

Thanks Ray

There are some complications which I can't get round using any Word conversion
facility.

I have an old Office 2000 CD. Since installation I have downloaded the Service
pack releases. When I try to add the converters Word will not accept them from
the dis but looks for the service pack which I don't have on the computer. I
have tried downloading  the Office conversion pack from the web and although
this appears to have installed successfully I still get a message telling me to
install the converters from Word when I try to open the files.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Peter