[access-uk] Re: Word tables

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:02:23 -0000

Sorry I got it wrong.  I know personally speaking when I wanted to sort my
braille display I just contacted the
tech
support of
blazie
engineering as they had sold it to me and they were great at helping. I think Jackie on the list is familiar with braille displays also.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Damon Rose" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17:02:2009 11:43 am

Hi.

So I'm using jaws 9 with Word 2003. I've got a one column table that I
need to put a list of bullet points in.

Though the speech seems to reflect that each bullet point has a newline,
in Braille it looks as if all the bulleted points are on one row, next
to each other.

This is thoroughly frustrating for someone who is quite braille oriented
in these matters and it makes me lose confidence in the look of the
layout.

Does anyone have any ideas how the braille will show everything in a
column rather than in a row?

Thanks

Damon Rose
Senior Content Producer bbc.co.uk/ouch
BBC Vision Learning

Tel: 020 8752 4427 (x0224427)
email: damon.rose@xxxxxxxxx

Have you heard the award-winning Ouch Podcast yet? A razor sharp
disability talk show presented by Mat Fraser and Liz Carr:
www.bbc.co.uk/ouch/podcast

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
stated.
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/