[access-uk] Word query

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:13:37 -0000

Hi there everyone, I am using Jaws 7 and Office 2000.  I work with documents
that have a hanging indent. For example I'll type M-tab, then hanging
indent.  I do a heading first with a font of 18 point going to 14 point and
then finally the whole document is in 12 point.  When I type the heading
after I press enter twice to go to the next line, Jaws says tab, and it's
every time I press enter right through the document, my husband says you
can't see it but it's just irritating.  Also when I press insert F Jaws used
to say 12 point Ariel normal style line spacing single hanging indent 12.7
cm left indent of 1.27 cm justified body text outline level body text.
Suddenly this has changed and now says everything the same except instead of
saying normal it says body text indent style, how do I get rid of this.  I
hope I'm making sense.  I have fiddled with the styles in word but can't see
where it will just stop saying all the different changes in style, I don't
particularly want to hear them.

Hope this isn't too much of a woffle.

Mandy