[access-uk] Re: Word 2007 query

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 18:57:10 +0100

Thanks, George.  At least I am not alone!  It would not be so bad if the
machine with Office
2003 on it was networked to this one - but I actually have to transfer the
files using a memory
stick!

What baffles me is that whatever you do to the 3 buttons in the View tab of the
ribbon nothing
seems to change.  could be hal I suppose- I will try downloading a demo of
Window-eyes and
see if I get on any better with it in that particular situation.

Of course, as you probably know, Microsoft left a lot of the old key sequences
in 2007
despite the absence of menus.  For instance I always use alt F and A to get the
Save as
dialogue.   I tried to see if alt, V and N would change to the normal view, but
no luck!

Douglas
.

--