[access-uk] Re: Word 2003 problem

  • From: "Keith Jones" <keith.a.jones@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:10:41 +0100

I've got the same trouble but my jaws is much older, 4.510. Runs very slowly sometimes when opening word, xl and some other applications. Haven't found out why yet. One thing that was suggested to me is to check the registry for unwanted stuff and clean it out. Worked for a while but the problem came back. Could try that!

Keith Jones
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>