[access-uk] Re: Wiring BT box?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:35:27 +0100

Hi Billy,

If you have a wireless router hub, all you should need is a
Wireless card in your PC.  You should then be able to locate
your PC anywhere within range.  There is no need for any
additional wiring, other than a mains connection wherever
you locate your PC.

(I have my wireless hub in an upstairs bedroom, and have two
laptops floating about elsewhere in the house in daily use.)

For example for a desktop system, the Belkin 802.11g
Wireless Ethernet Adapter
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_I
d=170842

will do this.