[access-uk] Re: Wireless speakers

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:29:08 -0000

Andy,

Again we've had ours for some years - in fact longer than the speakers.  I
do have a number for Sennheiser and suggest you call and ask for some
information.  It's never the same as actually being able to go into a
store,handle them and even listen (those days have largely gone, gone gone!)
but it's the best we can do now.

Tel No   01494 551551.

Hope the number hasn't changed, since I haven't used it for a while and that
this helps you.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx