[access-uk] Re: Wireless printer with photocopier

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:34:46 -0000

Hi,

Not as cheap as George's solution, but we use a Brother MFC 8870DW here in our
home-office.  It was around £300, and only is a mono laser, but has very good
scanning abilities, contains a document feed, and it is possible with it to
scan wirelessly using the ADF into K1000.

The screen on it is quite large, but you have to use it to set up the wireless
connection.

Thanks.
Andrew.