[access-uk] Re: Wireless headphones

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:03:30 -0000

I think Chris was meaning that he wanted the battery pack in the main
headphone set.  I guess that will add weight though, or you may be able to
get some with a battery pack which hangs down a little from the phones
themselves.  Mike has a Sennheiser set like that.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx