[access-uk] Re: Wireless headphones

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 22:46:40 -0000

Ummmm, you Don't set up the aereal! Its like you don't set up your mobile
phone aereal its just there and you need it, thats all.  Can you give me a
link to the Soni ones?  I am mystified and interested in reading about these
because if you don't Have a base unit then you Must plug your CD player
(what have you) into the headphones directly so they won't be cordless in
that case! lol

Curious Christine.----- Original Message -----