[access-uk] Re: Wireless desktop bundle

  • From: "Andy" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 20:17:31 -0000

Hi you two. I agree! What is wrong with the standard Keyboard and Mouse? Nothing at all! I have 2 wireless keyboards and mouse and don't use any of them. As far as I am concerned, if you really want to go wireless, then you have to spend a lot of cash to get out of doors. If you are intending to sit near your computer, then you don't need radio.

Best wishes.
Andy from sunny Kilcreggan.

Drop me a wee line at:
andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx