[access-uk] Re: Wireless connection to a laptop

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 17:43:59 +0100

Thanks for this and your other message, Tristram.

I can see that the problem is that the Manual covered all the configurations of
the
SatellitePro A10 without stating which pieces of information apply to any
particular one.  As
it is over 2 -3 years since I bought it I doubt whether I can find the invoice
etc. which might
be more specific.

I will try to arrange for visual inspection of the case later in the hope that
it will throw more
light on the position.

Under Network Adaptors in Device Manager I have only "Intel (R) Bro/100 VE
Network
Connection", the next item in the  tree is PCMCIA Adaptors.    I did a quick
"Google" for the
Intel item and I kept coming across the word "Ethernet" which is not
encouraging.

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison