[access-uk] Wireless connection problem

  • From: "Moty Azrad" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:20:03 +0200

Hi all,

I'm using winxp pro with Jaws10 and using Linksys router.
I'm using Cable modem and this modem is connected to my Linksys router.
I can use my cable modem connection without any problems but when I try to use
my HP Laptop to connect via wireless connection, I can do it but this
connection is not working properly and I have a problem when I close my
Internet and open it again or when I reboot my Laptop, the connection is not
coming automatically.
Yes, I have created my own wireless secured connection but as I said I have
problems and when I restart my pc, most of the times, the internet connection
doesn't appear to work and I have to go to my wireless network and to reconnect.
I must say that when the connection had been established and I am using IE, it
works properly.
So what can I do to use my wireless connection to work as it works with my
cable modem connection?

Thanks for any output

Moti

Moti Azrad