[access-uk] Re: Wireless Router Problems

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:14:30 +0100

Is the problem connecting a wireless device to the router or the router
connecting to your ADSL service.  I have had problems with the latter with
these type of routers, a reset may be a good idea but make sure you have your
login details, and your wireless encyption key safe before you do the reset.
There is a recessed button at the back pressing it in for more than 10 seconds
ought to completely clear it.
One does have to be aware that if you have moved the router from it's location
where it worked that the nature of the phone socket if it is an extension may
have a bearing on your ability to connect to your ADSL service.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support