[access-uk] Wireless Router Problems

  • From: "Margaret Smith" <jamieboy12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:36:33 +0100

Hi
I have a Braillenote PK which I am trying to connect to my PC via a Netgear
wireless router.  Once it was set up, it worked well for a while, but then
failed to connect, so I resorted to unplugging the Netgear, waiting a few
minutes before re-connecting.  This seemed to work, but the problem occurred
with increasing frequency until last night, when I couldn't even connect using
my main computer.  I have been forced to go back to using my modem.  It might
be that my router needs to be re-set, but when I attempt this I can't get it to
establish a connection.  Perhaps some setting needs to be altered, or something
might have to be up-dated.

I rather think this problem may have been covered in the past, but if anyone
has any advice to offer I would be really grateful.

Many thanks.

Marg.