[access-uk] Re: Wireless Router Advice

  • From: "TrueBlue" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:55:56 +0100

HI There,
I have a cable modem, connect to my desktop system VIA an ethernet cable.
I also will be getting a wireless laptop.
And would like to run both from the cable connection.
Telewest is my cable provider.
I have been in touch with Telewest customer support, and they have Informed me, that the company no longer supply wireless routers, as they thought the routers were not stable enough.
Is there something i can plug into the cable modem, to achieve what i want?.
Billy
----- Original Message ----- From: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>