[access-uk] Re: Wireless Printers

  • From: "TONY CRETNEY" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 13:44:18 -0000

HI All ! I am also considering a wireless printer and need as much information as i can get about them so this thread will be useful to me as well as to Christopher. I want a printer that i can run on both my laptop and my desktop computers without having to change connections every time I change computers. A wireless one would seem to be the obvious way to get around this problem.

Tony
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Maule-Oatway" <c.maule@xxxxxxxxxxxx>