[access-uk] Re: Wireless Printers

  • From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:32:39 -0000

HI, I have an Epson SX510W wireless printer.  I have just got this, and am
very impressed.  It has 4 ink cartridges and you only replace the one that
has run out, which cuts down the cost of these.  It is printing and scanning
wirelessly very well.  one disadvantage of it is that the paper feed and
printing are very loud as opposed to the scanning which is a lot softer than
my last one.

I am only the other side of the room from this printer, but it also makes it
possible to use it with the laptop where I may be further away.  I still
like the wireless option, as it means that I do not have so many wires about
the place.

Audrey