[access-uk] Wireless Keyboards

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:51:35 -0000

If anyone is interested in the question I posed the other day about wireless
keyboards, I have now seen one which looks good so I have ordered one from a
business seller on eBay. It is the Trust KB2950 and it has an integrated track
ball mouse and left and right click buttons. Will post some user feedback when
I receive it and try it out.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk