[access-uk] Re: Wireless Keyboard

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:12:48 -0000

Hi Richard

There is a little roller ball built into the keyboard and a left and right
click button, very handy and saves you having two gadgets.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk