[access-uk] Re: Wireless HDMI Laptop to TV connections

  • From: Shane Harris <wighttiger12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 15:38:20 +0100

Hi Mike

I have just finished researching this very topic myself. Assuming
that you have Intel Wi-Di installed on your laptop, I would recommend
going for the Microsoft Wireless Display Adaptor. I've bought one for
myself and it works brilliantly. You will find it on Amazon for
around £44.

HTH

Shane

On 03/05/2015, Michael Moore <michaelmoorehere@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have experience of using a wireless connection between their
laptop/desktop and their TV? This is for streaming video etc and would
replace the HDMI cable.

Advice on which is best/most reliable.

Kindest,

Mike