[access-uk] Re: Wineyes 9 and links

  • From: Vanja Sudar <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 19:30:19 -0500

When I press insert tab then tab it just goes through links the way they are presented on the page

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On 16 January 2015 05:00:23 "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Yes you can.  Just tab to the list of links and type the first few letters.
Also there are radio buttons to change from different element types, so
unlike JAWS, you only have to remember Insert-Tab then you can move by all
kinds of elements, in fact, whatever elements are on the page.

All the best

Steve

--

Computer Room Services