[access-uk] Re: Windows update query

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:59:51 -0000

Hi.

Try opening the web browser and going to the following address:
http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate

If your using Microsoft Office 2000 and above, you can also use:
http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate
which will get you both updates for Windows as well as your office products in one place.

Hope this has been of some help.

PS If you turn off automatic updates you won't receive any security or other important patches, however you can always have it alert you when updates have been downloaded and you can then install them at your convenience.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>