[access-uk] Windows mail and choosing contacts when sending

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 13:15:55 -0000

Hi,

last Friday I was doing some things on a friends'' computer. This person uses
windows mail. I haven't really played with it much and everything looked pretty
OK, but I couldn't work out at all how to choose recipients when I want to send
email to someone from my addressbook. When you click to compose a new message
there is select contact button. When I click on it I'm presented with the list
of contacts, I assumed that I highlight the contact/so and then hit the "to"
button, but unlike in outlook express "to" button does not put the recipient/s
in to the "to" list, but rather takes you back to the just "to" edit field
where you are supposed to type the email address. I also noticed that there is
an OK button, but when I press it there is not selected contacts in "to" field.
I don't know if this is a jaws issue or I'm doing something wrong, but my
question is how do I choose a contact when sending email in windows mail. This
computer had jaws 9.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net