[access-uk] Windows live mail problem

  • From: "Jim Doherty" <j_doherty2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:39:37 +0100

Hi List,

My Wlm as been updated as well as my I.E program. I now have ribbons instead of
menus but the problem is that although jaws 12 will read the headers with no
problem, when I  go into the message jaws doesn’t read the body of the message,
I have to click on the screen with a mouse in order to get jaws to read the
message. What settings do I have to change to get jaws to read the body of the
message without having to resort to using the mouse. Any help will be most
appreciated. I’m running windows 7 with jaws 12.

Jim