[access-uk] Re: Windows XP

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 14:43:51 +0100

Hi Roger,

From XP's Help files.

George.

To change the number of mouse clicks required to open items
Open Folder Options in Control Panel.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Double-click Folder Options.
On the General tab, under Click items as follows, click the
option you want.

Notes
If you click Single-click to open an item (point to select),
you can also specify when icon titles are underlined.
To check your current browser settings for underlining
links, open Internet Options in Control Panel. To open
Internet Options, click Start, click Control Panel, and then
double-click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, check
the setting for Underline links.