[access-uk] Re: Windows Media Player.

  • From: "Gordon Atkinson" <g.atkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 20:55:26 +0100

Hi Jim

Not sure whether this will solve your problem, but you could try the following.

In Windows Media Player, press alt plus t for tools, cursor down to options and
press enter.

Focus on the tab control and right arrow until you hear file types.

Tab once and you will be on a list of file extensions.  If you want to select
them all, tab again and enter on select all; otherwise you will need to check
or uncheck each file extension.

Gordon Atkinson