[access-uk] Windows Mail Questions

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 16:04:12 +0100

Hi Everyone

I am using the 64-bit version of Windows Home Premium with the latest version
of Window-Eyes.

Following messages here I have decided to try using Windows Mail. I did try it
some time ago, but gave up. I am not familiar with Outlook Express.

I have the following questions:

I have created a shortcut to Windows Mail on the Desktop. When I launch Windows
Mail it opens correctly, but when I read a message and press Escape
to close it Windows Mail closes. Is there a way of preventing this from
happening?

When I try and write a new message or reply to an existing message it seems to
use the web browser. I would like to write in Plain Text, but it does not seem
to make any difference when I change the settings.

Please can someone advise me?

Pele West